archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Arnaud HERITIER" <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: too many open files with 1.0.2
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 15:51:58 GMT
We have the same issue but we are using mysql
archiva creates a lot of file descriptors to proxify ressources, cleanup
repositories, deliver artifacts, ....
We changed the number of maximum open files from 1024 to 2048 and it works
fine now.
As you can see in the attached image we were over 2048 only one time this
week.

arnaud