archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Pedro Pedruzzi" <ppedru...@v2com.mobi>
Subject Access to resources in repository file structure via HTTP
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 14:50:00 GMT
Hi,

Maven repositories often includes other resource file other than the
artifacts and their metadata.

For instance we have:

-Nexus index data: myrepo/.index/nexus-maven-repository-index.properties
-OSGi bundle repository: myrepo/repository.xml

I would like to get these resources by HTTP, like:

http://myserver/archiva/repository/myrep/repository.xml

I do not have success because my request is throwing an exception in
the RepositoryRequest class. Apparently because this obviously does
not represent an artifact reference.

Am I doing something wrong? How can I configure Archiva to allow this
sort of request?

Thanks in advance,

--
Pedro Pedruzzi | Engenharia de Software | V2COM | +55 11 3094-3939