archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Choosing which repositories you install to
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 19:14:06 GMT
On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 11:57 AM, EJ Ciramella <ejciramella@upromise.com> wrote:
> I think I got way ahead of myself.
> I'm testing some of the configuration now.
>
> I misunderstood your email and thought that I could say (in pseudo
> code), "this archiva instance mirrors these 10 repositories, point your
> settings.xml at this internal proxy and you're don" instead of having to
> define all the various mirrors.

Instead of defining all the various mirrors, you can say:
<mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>.

I'd be careful combining releases and snapshots into a single
repository though, those are best kept separate.

The next version of Archiva will have 'virtual repositories' which is
the ability to group several repositories under a single url.

--
Wendy