archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pb redirect url archiva 1.0.2
Date Sun, 18 May 2008 14:06:10 GMT
On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 8:07 AM, Vincent LE SQUERE
<vincent.lesquere@gmail.com> wrote:
>  i'm a beginner on archiva.
>  the installation is ok, i've deploy a maven site on my repository and i
> can see all the folders.

Deployed a maven site, as in "mvn site:deploy" ?

>  i access my repository with http://myIP:8080/archiva/repository/MyRepo
>  i can walk through the folders without problems
>  The problem appears when i try to see a file, it happens :
> Error 404 Not Found
> The following resource does not exist:
> http://myIP:8080/repository//basic.xml<http://192.168.0.25:8080/repository//basic.xml>

When does this happen?  When you click a link that Archiva displays on
a page?  What is the URL you're viewing then?

That (basic.xml) doesn't look like a filename I'd expect to be in a
Maven repo...

--
Wendy