archiva-users mailing list archives

From Wolfgang.Schrec...@atosorigin.com
Subject deleting from archiva [Virus checked]
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 12:43:54 GMT

Hi folks,

How can I delete an item in archiva deployed with mvn deploy:deploy-file ?
Any pointers appreciated.

mit freundlichen Grüßen/best regards

Wolfgang Schrecker

"I don't care how fast your system runs if I can't trust the answers it
gives me."
from C.J. Date: Logic and Databases p. 232

Atos Worldline Processing GmbH
Hahnstrasse 25
60528 Frankfurt/Main
Germany
Phone: +49 69/6657-1176
mailto:Wolfgang.Schrecker@atosorigin.com
http://www.atosworldline.com

Geschäftsführer: Erik Munk Koefoed
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Didier Dhennin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister: Frankfurt/Main HRB 40 417

Atos Worldline Processing GmbH
Hahnstraße 25
60528 Frankfurt/Main
Germany
Phone: +49 69/6657-1176
Fax :
mailto: Wolfgang.Schrecker@atosorigin.com
http://www.atosworldline.com

Geschäftsführer: Erik Munk Koefoed
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Didier Dhennin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister: Frankfurt/Main HRB 40 417

* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *
This e-mail is destined for the above mentioned recipient. In case you
received this e-mail by accident, we would appreciate it if you could
contact the sender and delete all copies stored on your computer.
Please be aware that the security and confidentiality of electronic data
transmitted by e-mail is not completely guaranteed and that data may be seen,
copied, downloaded or changed by third persons during transmission.
Atos Origin accepts no liability for the security and confidentiality of
data and documents sent by e-mail. Please make sure that all important
messages will be confirmed in writing by means of a telefax or a letter.
* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *