archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deleting from archiva [Virus checked]
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 15:45:58 GMT
at present you should delete it from the file system or using WebDAV,
and wait for the next scan to detect the change.

I believe there is an open request to add this to the repository UI in
the future, but haven't checked - you may wish to add an issue if
there isn't one already.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter