archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: creation dates in browser view
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 00:45:17 GMT
There has been some other requests for something similar (I'm not sure
if there's an open JIRA already), but in the trunk version the
construction of those pages is in Archiva itself:

archiva-modules/archiva-web/archiva-webdav/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/archiva/webdav/util/IndexWriter.java

If you'd like to contribute a patch to make that customisable (eg,
using a template), or even just to make a better standard view, I'm
sure it'd be very welcome.

Cheers,
Brett

--