archiva-users mailing list archives

From Ben Lidgey <ben.lid...@inuknetworks.com>
Subject RE: organization name in archiva
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:50:05 GMT

No, me too. Even the corporate pom I have uploaded to show the corporate icon etc displays
the details as numbers as you describe. Is there a JIRA ticket for it?

Ben

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it
is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be advised that any use, dissemination, printing or copying of
this email is strictly prohibited.