archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)" <EXTERN.LUSTIG_M...@allianz.de>
Subject Archiva scanning the standard Mvn repo by default?
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 08:22:12 GMT

We have Continuum and Archiva running on the same server.
The local mvn repo is in the default location (~/.m2)
The Archiva repos are in different places (internal and snapshot).
We are running a build on Continuum "install" that creates a snapshot
and installs it to the local Maven-repo.

Strangely, those SNAPSHOT's appear after two hours in the local Archiva
snapshot repository, and with a different id. Does Archiva by default
scan the standard Maven-repo (which is not explicitly configured in
Archiva?