archiva-users mailing list archives

From "MATHUS Baptiste" <mathu...@mipih.fr>
Subject RE: Admin account locked
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:34:07 GMT
Hi,

I'm stuck once more with this problem. Restarting archiva doesn't help.
This might be because I'm not restarting it using standard run script (no wrapper for my platform
: IBM Aix).

As I directly use plexus.sh script to start, I have to kill archiva when I want to restart
it...

Do you have a solution for this use case?
Isn't there a file that I could delete manually that would let archiva restart and correctly
unlock.

And btw, is there a way to disable this security feature?

Cheers.