archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel King" <dk...@vurv.com>
Subject RE: Archiva and Mail
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:07:39 GMT
Maria,

That is correct.

Daniel King
Vurv

The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.
-----Original Message-----
From: oching@exist.com [mailto:oching@exist.com] On Behalf Of Maria Odea
Ching
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 4:45 AM
To: archiva-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Archiva and Mail

Hi Daniel,

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 3:09 AM, Daniel King <dking@vurv.com> wrote:

> Does Archiva use mail to only send email validation?

Yes, it uses mail only to send the validation mail and nothing else.

> I've setup Archiva 1.0.2, Web Logic 10 and JDK 1.5.  I set the
property
> in the security.properties email.validation.required=false in the
> meantime.

Hmm, can you verify if i got this right.. you disabled email validation
then
re-sent a validation mail which in turn caused the exception?

I've added the mail.host= my mail server which is used by other
> applications no problem.
>
> When I click on "Resend Validation" I get the following exception:
>
> 2008-04-18 15:39:44,730 [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue:
> 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] WARN
> com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlUtil  - Caught OgnlException while
> setting property 'principal' on type
> 'com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ServletActionRedirectResult'.
>
> ognl.NoSuchPropertyException:

com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ServletActionRedirectResult.principa

>            at

ognl.ObjectPropertyAccessor.setProperty(ObjectPropertyAccessor.java:132)

>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlValueStack$ObjectAccessor.setProperty(Og
> nlValueStack.java:67)
>
>            at ognl.OgnlRuntime.setProperty(OgnlRuntime.java:1656)
>
>            at ognl.ASTProperty.setValueBody(ASTProperty.java:101)
>
>            at
ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateSetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:177)

>            at ognl.SimpleNode.setValue(SimpleNode.java:246)
>
>            at ognl.Ognl.setValue(Ognl.java:476)
>
>            at
> com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlUtil.setValue(OgnlUtil.java:188)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlUtil.internalSetProperty(OgnlUtil.java:3
> 62)
>
>            at
> com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlUtil.setProperties(OgnlUtil.java:78)
>
>            at
> com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlUtil.setProperties(OgnlUtil.java:51)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.ObjectFactory.buildResult(ObjectFactory.java:186)

>            at

org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.PlexusObjectFactory.buildResult(PlexusObjectFa
> ctory.java:166)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.createResult(DefaultActio
> nInvocation.java:173)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.executeResult(DefaultActi
> onInvocation.java:310)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:208)
>
>            at

org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.interceptor.SecureActionInterceptor.in
> tercept(SecureActionInterceptor.java:159)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.interceptor.PolicyEnforcementIntercept
> or.intercept(PolicyEnforcementInterceptor.java:149)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.interceptor.AutoLoginInterceptor.inter
> cept(AutoLoginInterceptor.java:156)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.interceptor.ForceAdminUserInterceptor.
> intercept(ForceAdminUserInterceptor.java:76)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.interceptor.EnvironmentCheckIntercepto
> r.intercept(EnvironmentCheckInterceptor.java:122)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.DefaultWorkflowInterceptor.doIntercep
> t(DefaultWorkflowInterceptor.java:175)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(Met
> hodFilterInterceptor.java:86)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.validator.ValidationInterceptor.doIntercept(Valid
> ationInterceptor.java:115)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(Met
> hodFilterInterceptor.java:86)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInt
> erceptor.java:31)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInt
> erceptor.java:31)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInt
> erceptor.java:31)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.webwork.interceptor.FileUploadInterceptor.intercept(Fil
> eUploadInterceptor.java:174)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInt
> erceptor.java:31)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.webwork.interceptor.debugging.DebuggingInterceptor.inte
> rcept(DebuggingInterceptor.java:169)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInt
> erceptor.java:31)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.I18nInterceptor.intercept(I18nInterce
> ptor.java:151)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInt
> erceptor.java:31)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInt
> erceptor.java:31)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInt
> erceptor.java:31)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.ExceptionMappingInterceptor.intercept
> (ExceptionMappingInterceptor.java:186)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
> ation.java:190)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionProxy.execute(DefaultActionProxy.jav
> a:116)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.DispatcherUtils.serviceAction(Dispat
> cherUtils.java:273)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDisp
> atcher.java:202)
>
>            at

weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:
> 42)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.
> java:118)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.j
> ava:52)
>
>            at

weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:
> 42)
>
>            at

com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFilter(Action
> ContextCleanUp.java:88)
>
>            at

weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:
> 42)
>
>            at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.r
> un(WebAppServletContext.java:3393)
>
>            at

weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSu
> bject.java:321)
>
>            at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Unknown
> Source)
>
>            at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServ
> letContext.java:2140)
>
>            at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletCont
> ext.java:2046)
>
>            at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java
> :1366)
>
>            at
> weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:200)
>
>            at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:172)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Daniel King

Thanks,
Deng