archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel King" <dk...@vurv.com>
Subject RE: repository stylesheet
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:51:01 GMT
Sorry for posting over your thread Marc.  It figures when I didn't paste in Brett's email and
accidentally put in archiva-users it finally stops bouncing on me.

Daniel King
Vurv

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected
from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately
by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel King [mailto:dking@vurv.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 5:48 PM
To: archiva-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: repository stylesheet

Brett,

  I keep getting my emails bounced when emailing archiva-users@maven.apache.org.  I email
other apache user lists with no issues.

This is what I'm getting:

      Subject:	Archiva 1.0.2 + Weblogic 10.3tp
      Sent:	4/17/2008 5:42 PM

      archiva-users@maven.apache.org on 4/17/2008 5:43 PM
            There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server.  Please
contact your system administrator.
            <smtp02.us.vurv.com #5.5.0 smtp;552 spam score (9.6) exceeded threshold>

Any idea what I can do about this?  I've been trying to setup Archiva on Weblogic.  I can't
seem to get the email setup right.  Does Archiva only use email for user validation?  If so
I found out how to cut that off with the security.properties.  I also noticed that the <logo/>
tag isn't allowed in Maven's <organization/> tag anymore for model version 4.0.

Thanks,