archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: All repos disappear after attempt at "add remote repository"
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 21:43:23 GMT
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 8:56 AM, David Delbecq <delbd@oma.be> wrote:
> Using archiva 1.0.1, when i try to add a remote repository, after i
>  click the "add", the interface comme back to my form, with all i filled
>  in, without error message, but my list of repositories have now
>  disappeared.

Check that you have only one archiva.xml file-- either in your home
directory ~/.m2/archiva.xml or in the $ARCHIVA_HOME/conf directory.
If you start up with only one, I think it will let you edit through
the web UI.

http://maven.apache.org/archiva/docs/1.0.1/adminguide/configuration-files.html

As a workaround, you edit archiva.xml directly with the app stopped,
and then start it with the new configuration.

--
Wendy