archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugins repository
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 22:16:16 GMT
Do you have some mirror settings in settings.xml? Adding a repository
such as this in Maven will have it use both 'central' and 'plugins'
identified repositories.

- Brett

On 07-Mar-2008 14:30:07 CET, ldelaforge@oddo.fr <ldelaforge@oddo.fr> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
>  I am trying to separate plugins from the others repository in order to have
>  artifact releases              -> ./repository/internal
>  artifact snapshots             -> ./repository/snapshots
>  plugins (snapshots & releases) -> ./repository/plugins
>
>  So I added in my archiva.xml :
>
>  <managedRepository>
>  <location>D:\serveurs\Archiva-1.0.1/repositories/plugins</location>
>  <releases>true</releases>
>  <snapshots>true</snapshots>
>  <refreshCronExpression>0 0\,30 * * * ?</refreshCronExpression>
>  <daysOlder>30</daysOlder>
>  <id>plugins</id>
>  <name>Archiva Managed Plugins Repository</name>
>  </managedRepository>
>
>  and in my <USER_HOME>/m2./settings.xml :
>
>  <pluginRepositories>
>      <pluginRepository>
>        <id>plugins</id>
>        <url>http://localhost:8080/archiva/repository/plugins</url>
>        <releases>
>           <enabled>true</enabled>
>         </releases>
>         <snapshots>
>            <enabled>true</enabled>
>         </snapshots>
>       </pluginRepository>
>   </pluginRepositories>
>

>  but plugins are still downloaded in the 2 others repository (releases &
>  snapshots).
>
>  Did I miss something ?
>
>  Thank you for your help
>

>  ___________________________________________________________________________
>
>  L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur Internet, les societes du groupe Oddo
ne peuvent ?tre tenues responsables de son contenu. Ce message et  les eventuels fichiers
attaches contiennent des informations confidentielles. Au cas o? il ne vous serait pas destine,
nous vous remercions de bien vouloir le supprimer et en aviser l'expediteur.

>  This message and the files that may be attached to it contain confidential information.
The Oddo group may not be held responsible for their contents, whose accuracy and completeness
cannot be guaranteed over the internet. If the message is not addressed to you, kindly delete
it and notify the sender.

--
Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/