archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)" <EXTERN.LUSTIG_M...@allianz.de>
Subject AW: Inproper form validation and UI crash
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:29:42 GMT
addendum 2:
the same problem appears running archiva-1.0.1 standalone (jetty):

1. "Repository Purge By Days Older Than" validation accepts the values 0 and 1 only, although
the webwork-validation file seems to be correct:

repositoryForm.jspf:
<ww:textfield name="repository.daysOlder" label="Repository Purge By Days Older Than" size="5"/>

AddManagedRepositoryAction-validation.xml:
<field name="repository.daysOlder">
	<field-validator type="int">
    		<param name="min">0</param>
	      <param name="max">1000</param>
		<message>Repository Purge By Days Older Than needs to be between ${min} and ${max}.</message>
	</field-validator>
</field>

I suppose the webwork action-method has a bug.

2. clicking menu-item "find artifact" cause both IE6 and firefox2 to crash/close immediately.

Surprisingly, I can't see any JIRA-issue for both matters.
Has anybody experienced those problems too?

some correction of my previous mail: the button "add repository" remains functional (it just
appears to be non-functional).

/m