archiva-users mailing list archives

From david delbecq <david.delb...@oma.be>
Subject Re: All repos disappear after attempt at "add remote repository"
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:52:58 GMT
Wendy Smoak a écrit :
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 8:56 AM, David Delbecq <delbd@oma.be> wrote:
>
>> Using archiva 1.0.1, when i try to add a remote repository, after i
>>  click the "add", the interface comme back to my form, with all i filled
>>  in, without error message, but my list of repositories have now
>>  disappeared.
>>

> Check that you have only one archiva.xml file-- either in your home
> directory ~/.m2/archiva.xml or in the $ARCHIVA_HOME/conf directory.
> If you start up with only one, I think it will let you edit through
> the web UI.
>
> http://maven.apache.org/archiva/docs/1.0.1/adminguide/configuration-files.html
>
> As a workaround, you edit archiva.xml directly with the app stopped,
> and then start it with the new configuration.

$ slocate archiva.xml
/home/intrarmi/.m2/archiva.xml
/home/intrarmi/maestro-1.5/project-server/conf/archiva.xml
/home/intrarmi/maestro-1.3.1/project-server/conf/archiva.xml

considering the content of maestro archiva.xml and the total absencce of
a ARCHIVA_HOME system variable, i suppose archiva only uses my
.m2/archiva.xml. I will edit it by hand, following your recommandations :)

Regards,
David Delbecq