archiva-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>
Subject All repos disappear after attempt at "add remote repository"
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:56:55 GMT
Using archiva 1.0.1, when i try to add a remote repository, after i
click the "add", the interface comme back to my form, with all i filled
in, without error message, but my list of repositories have now
disappeared. I currently have have 4 local repos, and 4 remote repos,
with links between remote repos and local repos. I have to restart the
server to get them back. That's problematic, sinc i want to add a
repository to archiva, and i can't do it. Server logs give no more
informations. There is absolutely no output in logs during the operation!

Any clue where that comes from? I didn't find any existing bug report
for this...

--
David Delbecq
Institut Royal Météorologique