archiva-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>
Subject Re: archiva on maestro bring 409 error: Parent doesn't exist during upload of archetype
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 12:39:53 GMT
En l'instant précis du 25/03/08 11:04, Brett Porter s'exprimait en ces
termes:
> The issue is fixed in later versions of Maestro (1.4+) and Archiva (1.0+).
>
> As a workaround, you need to make the parent directories before deploying.
>
> Cheers,
> Brett

Thanks for your response. I have manually override the Maestro bundled
archiva with latest official archiva release. But am curious, where do
you get Maestro 1.4+? All links on their website are pointing to 1.3.1
release.