archiva-users mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joa...@erdfelt.com>
Subject Re: Any way to ignore LayoutExceptions?
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 00:23:24 GMT
This is a side effect of the ability to fetch content either as a maven
2 default layout or using a maven 1 legacy layout on the same repository
base url.

It's not so much as it's an enforcement than it is a failure to identify
the layout type from the request url.
Violate the layout rules and get exception. sorry.

- Joakim