archiva-users mailing list archives

From ldelafo...@oddo.fr
Subject Plugins repository
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 14:30:07 GMT

Hi all,

I am trying to separate plugins from the others repository in order to have
artifact releases              -> ./repository/internal
artifact snapshots             -> ./repository/snapshots
plugins (snapshots & releases) -> ./repository/plugins

So I added in my archiva.xml :

<managedRepository>
<location>D:\serveurs\Archiva-1.0.1/repositories/plugins</location>
<releases>true</releases>
<snapshots>true</snapshots>
<refreshCronExpression>0 0\,30 * * * ?</refreshCronExpression>
<daysOlder>30</daysOlder>
<id>plugins</id>
<name>Archiva Managed Plugins Repository</name>
</managedRepository>

and in my <USER_HOME>/m2./settings.xml :

<pluginRepositories>
     <pluginRepository>
       <id>plugins</id>
       <url>http://localhost:8080/archiva/repository/plugins</url>
       <releases>
          <enabled>true</enabled>
        </releases>
        <snapshots>
           <enabled>true</enabled>
        </snapshots>
      </pluginRepository>
 </pluginRepositories>

but plugins are still downloaded in the 2 others repository (releases &
snapshots).

Did I miss something ?

Thank you for your help

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur Internet, les societes du groupe Oddo ne
peuvent ?tre tenues responsables de son contenu. Ce message et  les eventuels fichiers attaches
contiennent des informations confidentielles. Au cas o? il ne vous serait pas destine, nous
vous remercions de bien vouloir le supprimer et en aviser l'expediteur.

This message and the files that may be attached to it contain confidential information. The
Oddo group may not be held responsible for their contents, whose accuracy and completeness
cannot be guaranteed over the internet. If the message is not addressed to you, kindly delete
it and notify the sender.