archiva-users mailing list archives

From hackaton <hackaton-nab...@yahoo.com>
Subject Unable to find project model
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 08:25:07 GMT

I am using Archiva 1.0.1

I got the following error while I tried to browse the ant-1.6.5.jar
"Unable to find project model for [ant:ant:1.6.5]."

The ant-1.6.5.pom was actually there and it came from
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ant/ant/1.6.5/, but Archiva seem unable to
parse the ant-1.6.5.pom. The following error was captured in the Archiva’s
"Report":

Error on line 1 of document: The prefix "xsi" for attribute
"xsi:schemaLocation" associated with an element type "project" is not bound.
Nested exception: The prefix "xsi" for attribute "xsi:schemaLocation"
associated with an element type "project" is not bound.

This is what the ant-1.6.5.pom line 1 looks like:
    <project xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0

Other errors such as followings were also found in Archiva’ "Report"
org / apache / maven / maven-artifact / 2.0.8
File maven-artifact-2.0.8.pom has an invalid project model
[groupId:org.apache.maven|artifactId:maven-artifact|version:2.0.6|packaging:null];
The model version [2.0.6] does not match the version portion of the
filename: 2.0.8

For this error, I guess Archiva complains about "package" attribute is
missing in maven-artifact-2.0.8.pom

Is there anyway to get rid of these errors? or I should just ignore them?