archiva-users mailing list archives

From Paul G <ps.gr...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy artifact to archiva for the first time - error
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:39:02 GMT

I have also tried using the ftp protocol but that did not work either. I am
corrent in saying Archiva supports FTP? So I tried a stand alone ftp client
as well it connects and then it gets instantly disconnected. I have tried
using the admin user in the FTP client and in my settings.xml I have tried
giving the guest all roles but to no joy.

I'm really stumped now?