archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to login to archiva using newly created user
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:36:59 GMT
On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 4:00 AM, Sunita Pahwa <pahwa.sunita@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using archiva 1.0.1 standalone version.
>  When I created new user from 'User Management', On clicking 'create user' it
>  gives following exception:

The inability for admin-created users to log in is a known issue in
the version of Redback that Archvia 1.0.1 uses.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-584

You can click the "Resend Validation" button and have the user click
the link in the email to validate.  It's also possible to edit the
database directly to flip the 'validated' bit.

(The NoSuchPropertyException can safely be ignored.)

--
Wendy