archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cannot deploy to archiva@tomcat
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:29:03 GMT
On Feb 12, 2008 12:26 PM, Jens Riboe <jens.riboe@ribomation.com> wrote:
> I cannot deploy to archiva running at tomcat. I'm getting this error
>     2008-feb-12 20:00:21 org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase
> processRedirectResponse
>     INFO: Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled

There isn't enough information here to be able to guess what's wrong.
What command are you using to deploy?  If 'mvn deploy', what does the
distributionManagement section of your pom look like?  Have you
granted the repository manager role for the repo you're trying to
deploy to?  How have you configured credentials in settings.xml?

> Another person seems to have asked the same question, but without an answer
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-archiva-users/200801.mbox/browser

Unfortunately that's a link to the entire January archive.  When
you're viewing the message, click on 'Permalink (Message view)' and
then paste that url.

--
Wendy