archiva-users mailing list archives

From Wolfgang.Schrec...@atosorigin.com
Subject cannot download from internalö repository [Virus checked]
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:50:18 GMT
Hi all,

having configured an company specific remote repository,
I can not download any artifact from there.
I can connect from a brower and inspect the repository.
The only obvious difference is, there are just the pom and the jar, no
metadata.

Any ideas ?

mit freundlichen Grüßen/best regards

Wolfgang Schrecker

"MODEL-DRIVEN DESIGN demands that the model stay in lockstep with the
implementation, but it allows freedom to choose any implementation that
faithfully captures the meaning of the model"
from Eric Evans: Domain-Driven Design p. 230

Atos Worldline Processing GmbH
Hahnstrasse 25
60528 Frankfurt/Main
Germany
Phone: +49 69/6657-1176
mailto:Wolfgang.Schrecker@atosorigin.com
http://www.atosworldline.com

Geschäftsführer: Erik Munk Koefoed
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Didier Dhennin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister: Frankfurt/Main HRB 40 417

PS: Besuchen Sie am 21.02.2008 das Achte Kartenforum von Atos Worldline und B+S Card Service.
Infos und Anmeldung unter http://www.kartenforum.de

Atos Worldline Processing GmbH
Hahnstraße 25
60528 Frankfurt/Main
Germany
Phone: +49 69/6657-1176
Fax :
mailto: Wolfgang.Schrecker@atosorigin.com
http://www.atosworldline.com

Geschäftsführer: Erik Munk Koefoed
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Didier Dhennin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister: Frankfurt/Main HRB 40 417

* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *
This e-mail is destined for the above mentioned recipient. In case you
received this e-mail by accident, we would appreciate it if you could
contact the sender and delete all copies stored on your computer.
Please be aware that the security and confidentiality of electronic data
transmitted by e-mail is not completely guaranteed and that data may be seen,
copied, downloaded or changed by third persons during transmission.
Atos Origin accepts no liability for the security and confidentiality of
data and documents sent by e-mail. Please make sure that all important
messages will be confirmed in writing by means of a telefax or a letter.
* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *