archiva-users mailing list archives

From Ben Lidgey <ben.lid...@inuknetworks.com>
Subject Archiva version missing from pages and logs
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:44:02 GMT

I have just upgraded to Archiva 1.0.1 I think (deployed as a war file on tomcat), and wanted
to confirm the upgrade had worked, but cannot find any references to the version in the logs
or on the pages.

In the logs I get the alpaca ASCII art as shown:

2008-02-06 14:36:32,742 [main] INFO  org.apache.maven.archiva.web.startup.ArchivaStartup:default
 - _________________________
                          __________________________________
               /\_       /                                  \
              /`/@),    |  On behalf of all of the alpaca's  |
              |  (~'  __|  toiling away on the Apache Maven  |
      _,--.___/  |    \     project teams, I would like to   |
    ,' ,     (   |     \     welcome you to Maven Archiva    |
    |  (      \  /      |         <Unknown Version>          |
     \  )\_/  ,_/       |                                    |
     / /   ( |/         |  http://maven.apache.org/archiva/  |
    ( |    ( |          |  archiva-users@maven.apache.org    |
     \|     \|           \__________________________________/

Which says "unknown version", and I cannot see the version number in the page footer or title
etc anywhere. Am I missing something?

Ben Lidgey
Senior Software Engineer
e: ben.lidgey@inuknetworks.com

Inuk Networks Limited
Enterprise House
Navigation Park
Abercynon
CF45 4SN
t: +44 (0)844 546 0100
f: +44 (0)844 546 0200
w: www.inuknetworks.com

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it
is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be advised that any use, dissemination, printing or copying of
this email is strictly prohibited.