archiva-users mailing list archives

From Juergen Schumacher <schum...@mac.com>
Subject Artifacts didnt download to archiva
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:50:13 GMT

Hi,

I use Archiva 1.0.1 and maven 2.0.8. My maven build process wants to
download a lib. i.e. http://myserver/archiva/repository/internal/org/codehaus/mojo/axistools-maven-plugin/1.1/axistools-maven-plugin-1.1.pom

  but I this doesnt work. No download and no caching, just nothing. On
the other side when I paste this URL into the browser then the file
was proxyed and the download starts. What could be the problem? I
tried the debug also but cant see any reasonable message. And the
settings.xml contains the correct network settings. Any ideas?

Thx

J.