archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Pahwa, Sunita" <Sunita.Pa...@Keane.com>
Subject RE: Not able to login to archiva using newly created user
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 06:59:51 GMT
Which file I need to change in the data folder of archiva to flip the
validated bit?

Also, When I click on "resend validation" for newly created user, it
gives me following error:

2008-02-18 12:24:38,942 [SocketListener0-0] ERROR
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xw
ork.mail.Mailer:default  - Unable to send message, subject [Welcome to
Maven Arc
hiva]
org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.MailSenderException: Error while sending
the mess
age.
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.javamail.AbstractJavamailMailSender.se
nd(AbstractJavamailMailSender.java:224)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.mail.Mailer.sendMessage(Mailer.java
:145)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.mail.Mailer.sendAccountValidationEm
ail(Mailer.java:70)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.action.RegisterAction.resendRegistr
ationEmail(RegisterAction.java:207)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeAction(DefaultAc
tionInvocation.java:358)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeActionOnly(Defau
ltActionInvocation.java:218)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionIn
vocation.java:192)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.interceptor.SecureActionInterceptor
.intercept(SecureActionInterceptor.java:114)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionIn
vocation.java:190)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.interceptor.PolicyEnforcementInterc
eptor.intercept(PolicyEnforcementInterceptor.java:149)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionIn
vocation.java:190)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.interceptor.AutoLoginInterceptor.in
tercept(AutoLoginInterceptor.java:156)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionIn
vocation.java:190)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.interceptor.ForceAdminUserIntercept
or.intercept(ForceAdminUserInterceptor.java:76)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionIn
vocation.java:190)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.interceptor.EnvironmentCheckInterce
ptor.intercept(EnvironmentCheckInterceptor.java:122)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionIn
vocation.java:190)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.DefaultWorkflowInterceptor.doInter