archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Chaffee" <jason_chaf...@tvworks.com>
Subject RE: Archiva crashes after a couple of days
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 05:31:00 GMT
I forgot to mention that I get the NPE error with database scanning as
well.  So, I have a lot of issues with the current release of Archiva
and I am really not do anything special with it...very basic
configuration.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Chaffee [mailto:jason_chaffee@tvworks.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 9:27 PM
To: archiva-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: Archiva crashes after a couple of days

Again, this is using the default setup for the database and consumers
except that I added some extra file extensions to be indexed.  They are
as follows:

*         **/*.xml (not sure if this was a default or not)

Yes, I am having the massive logs and errors from the invalid path bug
at the same time.  They may be related.  That is one of the main reasons
I would like to get a 1.0.2 release is to get the repo scanning fix for
invalid paths when there was nothing wrong with the paths in the first
place.  We had a few thousand artifacts that would cause this error
though.