archiva-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Scribner <bscrib...@traxtech.net>
Subject maven, archiva, and hibernate
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:30:49 GMT
Hi,

Currently, I am having an issue with maven while using an internal
archiva repository. Our development repository is hosted on a local
server and in any project poms, we include the repository like this:

<repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>internal</id>
      <url>https://maven.mycompany.com/repository/internal</url>
      <releases>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
      </releases>
      <snapshots>
          <enabled>true</enabled>
      </snapshots>
      <layout>default</layout>
    </repository>
</repositories>

Also, I am using the 2.0 version of the hibernate3-maven-plugin.

The problem is that whenever I build my project, the hibernate plugin
does not create the database table structure correctly. Constraints are
in the wrong order. However, when I build the project in offline mode,
the hibernate plugin works correctly.

I have tried using a different version of the hibernate plugin in case
there is a bad version in local server's repository, but that does not
solve the problem. As long as I am connected to the local repository, my
build fails. If I run the build just using the repository on my own
computer, the build passes.

Does anyone have any suggestions for steps to take to solve this issue?
Please let me know what other resources I can include to help solve this
issue.

Thanks,
Ben