archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jens Riboe <jens.ri...@ribomation.com>
Subject Re: cannot deploy to archiva@tomcat
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:40:40 GMT
 >>What command are you using to deploy?
mvn deploy

 >>distributionManagement section of your pom look like
    <distributionManagement>
        <repository>
            <id>my-public</id>
            <url>dav:http://host:8080/archiva/repository/pub/</url>
        </repository>
        <snapshotRepository>
            <id>my-snapshot</id>
            <url>dav:http://host:8080/archiva/repository/snapshot/</url>
        </snapshotRepository>
    </distributionManagement>

 >>granted the repository manager role for the repo you're trying to
deploy to
yes.
the user 'deployer' has roles "Repository Manager - snapshot",
"Repository Manager - pub", ...

 >>How have you configured credentials in settings.xml
yes.
    <server>
            <id>my-public</id>
            <username>deployer</username>
            <password>...</password>
        </server>
    <server>
            <id>my-snapshot</id>
            <username>deployer</username>
            <password>...</password>
        </server>

 >>click on 'Permalink (Message view)'
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-archiva-users/200801.mbox/%3c4c30ee7d0801141034pae67835w840af7050f6d0bf6@mail.gmail.com%3e

this can be a tomcat related problem. I'm getting google hits on that
error message, but nothing that really nails down the problem.
any light on this problem is appreciated

    /jens