archiva-users mailing list archives

From "SlinnHawkins, Jon (ELS-CAM)" <J.SlinnHawk...@elsevier.com>
Subject RE: Achiva and Proximity
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 08:20:10 GMT
OK - Thanks got my repositories into Archiva now

However, it does not seem to be indexing my
<name>-<version>-test-sources.jar artifacts...

I am getting the following in my logs :

 218109 [pool-2-thread-1] ERROR
org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.scanner.RepositoryScanner:default  -
Consumer [metadata-updater] had an error when processing file
[C:\apps\Tomcat
6.0\data\repositories\snapshots\com\elsevier\elslon\common\components\ec
om\eCommerce\0.0.1-SNAPSHOT\eCommerce-0.0.1-20070219.171202-34-test-sour
ces.jar]: Unable to convert to artifact reference:
com\elsevier\elslon\common\components\ecom\eCommerce\0.0.1-SNAPSHOT\eCom
merce-0.0.1-20070219.171202-34-test-sources.jar
org.apache.maven.archiva.consumers.ConsumerException: Unable to convert
to artifact reference:
com\elsevier\elslon\common\components\ecom\eCommerce\0.0.1-SNAPSHOT\eCom
merce-0.0.1-20070219.171202-34-test-sources.jar
	at
org.apache.maven.archiva.consumers.core.MetadataUpdaterConsumer.processF
ile(MetadataUpdaterConsumer.java:167)
	at
org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.scanner.functors.ConsumerProcessFile
Closure.execute(ConsumerProcessFileClosure.java:57)
	at
org.apache.commons.collections.functors.IfClosure.execute(IfClosure.java
:117)
	at
org.apache.commons.collections.CollectionUtils.forAllDo(CollectionUtils.
java:388)
	at
org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.scanner.RepositoryScannerInstance.di
rectoryWalkStep(RepositoryScannerInstance.java:138)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.util.DirectoryWalker.fireStep(DirectoryWalker.java:1
73)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.util.DirectoryWalker.scanDir(DirectoryWalker.java:39
1)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.util.DirectoryWalker.scanDir(DirectoryWalker.java:38
5)
[...]
org.codehaus.plexus.util.DirectoryWalker.scan(DirectoryWalker.java:344)
	at
org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.scanner.DefaultRepositoryScanner.sca
n(DefaultRepositoryScanner.java:120)
	at
org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.scanner.DefaultRepositoryScanner.sca
n(DefaultRepositoryScanner.java:64)
	at
org.apache.maven.archiva.scheduled.executors.ArchivaRepositoryScanningTa
skExecutor.executeTask(ArchivaRepositoryScanningTaskExecutor.java:106)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
orRunnable$1.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:116)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter
.call(Executors.java:442)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask
.java:176)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWor
ker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:987)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:528)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.layout.LayoutException:
Invalid path to Artifact: filename format is invalid,expected timestamp
format in filename.
	at
org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.content.DefaultPathParser.toArtifact
Reference(DefaultPathParser.java:134)
	at
org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.content.AbstractDefaultRepositoryCon
tent.toArtifactReference(AbstractDefaultRepositoryContent.java:49)
	at
org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.content.ManagedDefaultRepositoryCont
ent.toArtifactReference(ManagedDefaultRepositoryContent.java:330)
	at
org.apache.maven.archiva.consumers.core.MetadataUpdaterConsumer.processF
ile(MetadataUpdaterConsumer.java:161)
	... 24 more

Any help appreciated

Thanks