archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Maria Odea Ching" <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Basic Repository Proxying settings
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 09:01:16 GMT
Hmm.. it worked for me when I tried it out yesterday. Maybe you just missed
a configuration? :)

The Repo Observer role is a subset of the Repo Manager role so you don't
need to assign the user with that role if he/she is already a repo manager.
The logs (archiva.log) btw are in the 'logs' directory of the Archiva
installation..
-Deng