archiva-users mailing list archives

From coding1 <cod...@gmail.com>
Subject Query repository using SOAP
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2008 20:32:36 GMT

Is there a way to query Archiva using a SOAP call? I'm interested in building
some Maven tools for enterprise usage, however I keep running into the issue
of artifact resolution in GUIs. It would be possible for the local repo to
be scanned for searching, but I don't have the time to write such search
code.

Going further on this idea, it would be cool if such a soap service could
search by things beyond Group/Artifact/Version. If Jar artifacts were
scanned for public Classes _and methods_ it could make development so much
easier. In fact I could see some improvements in Mevenide if that were
available.