archiva-users mailing list archives

From Doug Knesek <dkne...@compcc.com>
Subject Re: Basic Repository Proxying settings
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 19:27:43 GMT

This has been done from the very beginning.  Actually, I created an archiva
user and assigned that user the role of "repository manager" and set up the
settings.xml like you have described. This has not worked.

Do I need to make the user a "repository observer" also?  Are there logging
options that might help me determine if archiva is even getting the request
to proxy a request?