archiva-users mailing list archives

From Doug Knesek <dkne...@compcc.com>
Subject Re: Basic Repository Proxying settings
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 15:56:47 GMT

I've essentially done all of the steps you listed.  But my builds fail
immediately with:

[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin: checking for
updates from central
[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'artifact
org.apache.plugins:maven-clean-plugin' could not be retrieved from
repository: central due to an error: Error transferring file
[INFO] Repository 'central' will be blacklisted
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

I am using Maven 2.0.8.  I there something special I have to do for plugins?