archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [archiva] Arctifacts found on on worstation, but not build server.
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:22:19 GMT
On Jan 16, 2008 10:13 AM, Mick Knutson <mickknutson@gmail.com> wrote:

> So how on earth does that happen when the repository is set to 8080? What
> would be changing the port to 8081? The effected server is Sun Solaris 10
> Sparc 64. Is this a server configuration issue? Is this something that would
> happen if a local build would refer to the same machine?

It's going to be somewhere in a pom or a settings.xml file as a
repository or pluginRepository.  (I believe you said you're using
mirrors, so it's possible that the messages are misleading.)
Continuum doesn't do anything special here, it just constructs a 'mvn
...' command line and captures the output.

--
Wendy