archiva-users mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nico...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [m1][archiva1.0] Configuring types
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:08:52 GMT
Looking at source code I've found :

    /* TODO: Re-enabled in the future.
    public void testGoodFooEjbClient()

This is not directly your issue, but similar.

Please report on Jira so that we don't forget to fix this. Few archiva
developer still use maven1 (maybe I'm the only one) and none (AFAIK) use m1
layout for managed repositories.

To quick Fix, you should rename the deployed directory to the "jars"
expected by archiva.

Nico.