archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mickknut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [archiva] Arctifacts found on on worstation, but not build server.
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:13:33 GMT
So how on earth does that happen when the repository is set to 8080? What
would be changing the port to 8081? The effected server is Sun Solaris 10
Sparc 64. Is this a server configuration issue? Is this something that would
happen if a local build would refer to the same machine?

--
Thanks,
Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com