archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mickknut...@gmail.com>
Subject [archiva 1] issue with repository location on disk.
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:31:11 GMT
In my repository  setup page I have this declaration:

Identifier internal  Name Archiva Managed Internal Repository  Directory ${
appserver.base}/data/repositories/internal

I was assuming that ${appserver.base} would get translated on the fly, but
instead, my repository is located at:

/home/dapadmin/apache-tomcat-5.5.25/bin/*${appserver.base}*
/data/repositories/internal/

when I would assume that it should be at:

*/home/dapadmin/apache-tomcat-5.5.25/bin/*data/repositories/internal/

--
Thanks,
Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com