archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mickknut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [m2][archiva1] Issue deploying to Archiva
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:34:20 GMT
Here is the error I get:

[INFO] [deploy:deploy]
altDeploymentRepository = null
Uploading:
http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/archiva/repository/internal//org/delta/esp/dap/1.0.1/dap-1.0.1.pom
Jan 14, 2008 10:33:10 AM
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBaseprocessRedirectResponse
INFO: Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled
Jan 14, 2008 10:33:10 AM
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBaseprocessAuthenticationResponse
WARNING: No credentials available for the 'Repository Archiva Managed
Internal Repository' authentication realm at rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab
Jan 14, 2008 10:33:10 AM
Internal Repository' authentication realm at rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab
Jan 14, 2008 10:33:10 AM
Internal Repository' authentication realm at rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab
Jan 14, 2008 10:33:10 AM
Internal Repository' authentication realm at rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab
Jan 14, 2008 10:33:10 AM
Internal Repository' authentication realm at rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab
Jan 14, 2008 10:33:10 AM
Internal Repository' authentication realm at rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab
Jan 14, 2008 10:33:10 AM
Internal Repository' authentication realm at rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error deploying artifact: Failed to transfer file:
http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/archiva/repository/internal/org/delta/esp/dap/1.0.1/dap-1.0
.1.pom. Return code is: 401 Unauthorized

[INFO]
[DEBUG] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error deploying
artifact: Failed to transfer file:
http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/archiva/re
pository/internal/org/delta/esp/dap/1.0.1/dap-1.0.1.pom. Return code is: 401
Unauthorized
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:564)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:143)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java
:315)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java
:430)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error deploying
artifact: Failed to transfer file:
http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/archiva
/repository/internal/org/delta/esp/dap/1.0.1/dap-1.0.1.pom. Return code is:
401 Unauthorized
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.deploy.DeployMojo.execute(DeployMojo.java
:174)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(
DefaultPluginManager.java:443)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
        ... 16 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.ArtifactDeploymentException:
Error deploying artifact: Failed to transfer file:
http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.
lab:8080/archiva/repository/internal/org/delta/esp/dap/1.0.1/dap-1.0.1.pom.
Return code is: 401 Unauthorized
        at org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.DefaultArtifactDeployer.deploy
(DefaultArtifactDeployer.java:94)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.deploy.DeployMojo.execute(DeployMojo.java
:152)
        ... 18 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.wagon.TransferFailedException: Failed to
transfer file:
http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/archiva/repository/internal/org/d
elta/esp/dap/1.0.1/dap-1.0.1.pom. Return code is: 401 Unauthorized
        at org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.webdav.WebDavWagon.put(
WebDavWagon.java:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.putRemoteFile(
DefaultWagonManager.java:237)
        at org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.putArtifact
(DefaultWagonManager.java:153)
        at org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.DefaultArtifactDeployer.deploy
(DefaultArtifactDeployer.java:80)
        ... 19 more
[INFO]