archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Rice Yeh" <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject ~/.m2/archiva.xml not read for configuration in web environment?
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2008 17:11:41 GMT
Hi,
 In the archiva docs, it is said that the default configuration file is
~/m2/archiva.xml for web based archiva. However, i am running in a unix
environment where tomcat is run by user tomcat55 who does not have home
directory. I create a home directory /home/tomcat5.5 for the user tomcat55
and restart my server. I find .m2 is created under /home/tomcat5.5 and a sub
directory 'archiva' is created under  .m2, but there is no file called
archiva.xml under .m2. Then I copy one from my pc to .m2 directory. I find
system will not read the newly copied archiva.xml under .m2. How do I make
system reading this newly created archiva.xml?

Regards,
Rice