archiva-users mailing list archives

From Clifton <clifton.cr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot install on Windows!
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:46:24 GMT

No. I installed in C:\java-apps\archiva. I edited the batch file to put
fouble quotes around the env var expansions. I know this is a common problem
with many batch scripts written for Java apps. (I had the same issue with
Laszlo and quoting the env-vars fixed it.) However that didn't seem to make
a difference. I also move Java from "C:\Program Files\JavaSoft\jdk-1.5.0_10"
to the root of my C drive so that when Java_Home expands in the batch file
it wouldn't be a problem. Still I get this problem. I thought it may be
choking on my Path variable because that would be the only thing that has
"Files\Research" in it. (I put Blackberry RIM tools in my path which is
under "C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\") I'm completely puzzled. I also
tried dropping the war file into an instance of Tomcat 5.5.20 when I later
realized there are some additional steps required to get it to work.