archiva-users mailing list archives

From "fabien.dubron" <fabien.dub...@viveris.fr>
Subject [m1][archiva1.0] Configuring types
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:38:38 GMT

Hi all,

First, congratulations for releasing the 1.0 version of Archiva.

I'm working on a multi-project application and i encountered a problem.
One of my sub-project is having the type ejb. Also, when i deploy it with
maven, it's placed in a folder called "ejbs".

The problem is that when i'm browsing this folder, i can see the jar created
in my "ejbs" folder but when i try to download it, archiva gives me an error
404 with a message in which the part of the path "ejbs" is replaced by
"jars".

The url of the page is "http://xxx/repository/xxx/ejbs/Ejb-xxx.jar" and the
message is :

Error 404 Not Found

The following resource does not exist:
http://xxx/repository/xxx/jars/Ejb-xxx.jar"

And the problem happens for the type "zip" replaced by "distribution" (???).

Is there anything to configure somewhere and if that's the case, where
should have i looked in the documentation ?

Regards,
Fabien.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p14840007/error.jpeg