archiva-users mailing list archives

From Eric Miles <eric.mi...@kronos.com>
Subject Re: Proxied repository strategies?
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:37:30 GMT
Well, part of my problem seems to stem from the fact the Cron expression
is based off the open symphony cron syntax and not unix syntax :)  I
should have noticed it was the same as continuum.

However, now I think I have a backlog of "scan jobs" that need to be
run, at least that's what it seems like is going on.  I have 4 managed
repos that get scanned every minute.  Is there any way to purge these
jobs or do I just need to let them run their course?

Thanks,
Eric