archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Luis Arias" <kaa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disabling guest registration
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 16:11:11 GMT
Well actually I was also trying to understand the connection between
the two ! :)

For the moment I would like to disable the ability for new people to register.

Later on, we might like to deploy some artifacts that shouldn't be
world readable. So I imagine that might have an impact on the guest
user.

Thanks !

Luis

--