archiva-users mailing list archives

From gumnaam23 <vkbhas...@yahoo.com>
Subject FOUND SOLUTION Re: Proxying SNAPSHOT repositories
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:25:35 GMT

Found the problem.
The culprit seems to be Maven 2.0.7+. It has problems with SNAPSHOT
dependency resolution with mirrorOf set tp *.

The solution is outlined here.
http://www.jfrog.org/sites/artifactory/latest/maven.html

I did as the post suggested and it worked.
May be this should end up on the WIKI, or archiva proxy setup guide.

thanks