archiva-users mailing list archives

From gumnaam23 <vkbhas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Proxying SNAPSHOT repositories
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:49:09 GMT

I have setup Archiva Managed Internal Repository as my whole and sole mirror
in my settings.xml.
The settings.xml does not contain any other repository information, just the
mirror entry .

The Archiva Manged Internal Repository is set to proxy 4/5 external
repositories,
One of which contains certain SNAPSHOTs that I have as dependencies.

The proxy connector for this repository has snapshot policy set to "always",
I also tried
"daily", "hourly". But the SNAPSHOT is never downloaded any my build fails.

The log files show no special activity, how do I debug this issue ?