archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Ulrich Metzger" <ulr...@muehlgasse.de>
Subject Re: Repository browsing does not work
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 11:15:12 GMT
After testing arround, i found that deleting the repository and creating a
new one with a different identifier solves the problem.
Maybe there is a problem updateing the data when changeing the directory of
an existing repository.

Another question is, if it is possible to use archiva to upload new
artifacts into one of the managed repositories?

Uli