archiva-users mailing list archives

From Julien CARSIQUE <jcarsi...@nuxeo.com>
Subject web interface / scanning cron & snapshot purge
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 13:48:41 GMT
<head>
</head>
Hi,<br>
What is the cron format used in archiva ? Where can I find some doc
about the web interface ?<br>
All I found is
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Archiva+1.0.x+Developers+Notes">http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Archiva+1.0.x+Developers+Notes</a><br>
I also want to set the purge on 0 days, 3 snapshots.<br>
I have snapshots for same artifact from trunk and branch; is there a
bug/risk that could suppress branch's artifacts because of trunk's ones
?<br>
Asking this because I know there's a similar bug when using "<label
 for="editRepository_repository_deleteReleasedSnapshots"
 class="checkboxLabel">Delete Released Snapshots"</label>...<br>
Thanks,<br>
Julien